WINGS FOR SAILING YACHTS
GET THERE EASILY
You may be cruising to that idyllic location or aiming at your next line honours or regatta win. Either way the SRW (Semi Rigid Wing) can make it easier.
The most advanced soft wing sail technology in the world is here. Simple, light, robust and breath-taking performance.
If performance racing is your objective, learn more about how the SRW drives the performance cycle improving not only your aerodynamic but also your hydrodynamic performance.
For making your cruising easier, more comfortable and more enjoyable - Find out more
Why Choose Advanced Wing Systems
• Light weight
• Cost effective
• Suitable for multihulls and monohulls
• Able to be retrofitted to existing boats
• Able to be stayed onto narrow hulls that require rigging with spreaders
• Able to be fitted to existing hulls with conventional staying arrangements
• Able to withstand the rigours of knock downs and capsize
• Able to be reefed and stowed
• Will support headsails and spinnakers
• Simple, robust, reliable
• Thick, asymmetrical wing section
• Variable section thickness
• Variable camber
• Variable asymmetry (i.e. asymmetry can be swapped from port to starboard)
• Easy to rig
• Easy to sail